My corner of the internet to post updates, prayers, and praises!
posted by Toph at 3:01 PM
ha ha! how did you swing that one?! when was that?? and when there is picture taking sir, you know to call me :) look at you....becoming famous!
when you're world famous, can I tell people that I used to be your gf (way back when...)?
i just found your blog so this means you need to start updating.hope all is well!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
ha ha! how did you swing that one?! when was that?? and when there is picture taking sir, you know to call me :) look at you....becoming famous!
when you're world famous, can I tell people that I used to be your gf (way back when...)?
i just found your blog so this means you need to start updating.
hope all is well!
Post a Comment
<< Home