Carry On
She carries you through,
your darkest of days.
Changes your gaze,
to look further away.
The moment that hurts,
hurts less when she’s there.
Experiencing loss,
matters nothing compared,
To her long reaching arms,
anchoring you to her side.
A view of the future,
with me by your side.
Never forget,
my promises to you.
They’re given as hope,
to carry you through.
6 Comments:
very nice
lovely indeed
you know that you should write more, don't you :)
carry on
So who is "she"?
And when is your next show?
Hey! You don't know me. Iam a deployed soldier in the U.S. Army. Iam stationed in Landstuhl, Germany. I met you ocne at the church you used to be the youth pastor for. I came with Shelly Seguin. I saw you were in GErmany. What part? HIt me up at josephgraves121@yahoo.com!!!! God Bless.
Yeah, who is the she?
Well written, though. I was sure, at first, that it was a reprint of a "famous" writer's work. But it seems as though your own creative skills have produce this. Nicely done!
yeah, who is she?
Post a Comment
<< Home