Monday, October 24, 2005

Hard Week, Nice Weekend, Hard Week

It seems I'm only 2/3 way through...

Last week, was extremely hard for me and this week holds the same grueling schedule. Huge paper due on Thursday, discussing Paul's doctrine of sanctification in Romans, with all the other weekly tasks still applied. This paper should actually be more stimulating than last weeks, so hopefully the library will supply my much needed resources tomorrow and motivate me to write quickly!

This past weekend was a nice break from several before. I actually took time to recover from last week! I visited Irving Bible Church and really enjoyed the prospects of a writing/acting class they just began. Several other people connected to DTS were there, so it just seems like a natural place to learn more. I've been wondering where I'll fit in with this crazy mind of mine and tonight was a refreshing moment of clarity. As always, we'll see what the future holds...

Well, I'm off to read a little more of C.S. Lewis' "The Great Divorce" before bed and hit the ground running tomorrow morning! I'd love any prayers for productivity this week!

3 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

so you liked the class? I couldn't decide...Michelle is ready to leave writing and start acting now! I didn't feel quite in my "comfort zone"...maybe that's best.

Anyway - surprised to see you there...I guess we'll see how it goes, huh?

Happy writing!!...or acting, or whatever!

11:44  
Blogger cr said...

Ah. Trying to figure out where you fit in with the crazy mind you have is tough. I still feel like there is so much the Lord has not revealed to me in that respect as well, but as you seek Him in the present, so will He lead you into that future. I'll definitely take some time for prayer, and maybe coffee too - you working much this week?

11:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll definitely keep you in my prayers this week.

The semester's end is just around the corner!

See you on thursday?

16:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home