One Week Down -- 17 to Go
Well, I made it through my first week of classes and realize that it's going to be a challenging but exciting semester. I already see where my creative writing class is going to threaten me just by writing two or three assignments a week. For someone who doesn't even like to journal, I forsee a new obstacle...
Today I have off from Starbucks but I think I'll typically be working Monday & Tuesday night shifts if anyone wants to stop by. I'm getting the hang of it now and don't look completely green at the register anymore. However, the drive-through continues to present a new learning-curve. I'm sure I'll be back on tomorrow night so hopefully, it'll go a little smoother.
Tonight, I've got a dinner party for the people that I live with. It seems great that I get a place to live for free for peeling carrots and serving tea. I get to help make their labor day labor-free! It should be fun but I hope that it won't go very long tonight because I've got some more writing and translation to do before class tomorrow!!
Today I have off from Starbucks but I think I'll typically be working Monday & Tuesday night shifts if anyone wants to stop by. I'm getting the hang of it now and don't look completely green at the register anymore. However, the drive-through continues to present a new learning-curve. I'm sure I'll be back on tomorrow night so hopefully, it'll go a little smoother.
Tonight, I've got a dinner party for the people that I live with. It seems great that I get a place to live for free for peeling carrots and serving tea. I get to help make their labor day labor-free! It should be fun but I hope that it won't go very long tonight because I've got some more writing and translation to do before class tomorrow!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home