Starbucks is a lot to learn!
Well, I've made it through my second shift at Starbucks and successfully handed out some cold blended beverages today. Although they all seemed to spill on my hands in the process. I work again tomorrow but then head to Colorado for a 4 day weekend of camping.
It's been more of a scheduling nightmare than I thought trying to start a new job, get ready to leave for CO, get ready to start school as soon as I get back, and find time to work for the people who are letting me live for free.
This isn't much of an update, it's just meant to explain why I haven't emailed or called people much lately...sorry guys...I'll post some cool pics from CO though!
It's been more of a scheduling nightmare than I thought trying to start a new job, get ready to leave for CO, get ready to start school as soon as I get back, and find time to work for the people who are letting me live for free.
This isn't much of an update, it's just meant to explain why I haven't emailed or called people much lately...sorry guys...I'll post some cool pics from CO though!
6 Comments:
Hey! Colorado sounds great. I bet the weather is amazing. Have fun and post pics!
Oh, and I love your site. Can't wait to see what's next...
Congrats on the job at Starbucks. Hope everything's going well for ya. Later.
Hey Toph,
Glad to hear how everything is going! Sounds like an unpredictable, yet amazing chain of events. Praise God! I thought it funny that you wanted to work at Starbucks, but yeah, it's definitely the wayside chapel in our society's 'Church of the Cool.'
When you said 'Marathon Blogging' I thought for a second maybe you were running a marathon. I run a half marathon in a week, and training for that has been. . . 'fun.' I was actually just in Dallas visitting the family. It was a pretty short visit, so I didn't really make time to see anyone but the folks and the sibs.
I'm a little jealous of a lot of what you're getting to study. I'm kinda falling out of the 'media arts' arena where I was so solidly placed in college. At least acting wise. I've been listenning to John Piper preach through Romans, and an exigetical study of Romans sounds immensely valuable, if not 'great fun.' ;) I guess we can still email you, so these comments don't become as long as the blog.
In Jesus,
Sam
Toph this is Sara Rodrigues!! Have fun in Colorado!! I hope that Starbucks goes well for you (lucky u!) and your new church and school! You will be missed!!
Sara :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love COLORADO!!!! Of course I live there, but hey I'm just biast. Good Luck with the job, I have now too, so I know how you feel. School and work, then everything else.....for me it's paying for Europe!!!! L8r
Post a Comment
<< Home